"Make Change! Trust believes that by providing funds and resources to our charity partners we are effectively addressing some of the fundamental issues necessary to create sustainable social advancement for those in need."
To enhance the quality of life through technology
Criteria for Grant Consideration:
- A focus on underserved populations who require assistance with technology, education, environmentalism, humanitarian relief, fighting disease, homeless issues, crime, political freedom, government reform, consumer protection, youth issues, addiction, or other like-minded, non-legislative causes;
- A strong management team with leaders from the nonprofit and technology sector;
- At least two years of successful operating history;
- Earned income accounting for at least twenty percent (20%) of total revenues;
- A five-year operating plan that brings benefit to at least five times the number of beneficiaries being served today; and
- Efficient management systems with clean financial statements and clear measures of impact on target communities.
Let's Start a Conversation
Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch.