Improving Southern Florida One Step At A Time.
Make Change! Trust Overview
Make Change! Trust believes that by providing funds and resources to our charity partners we are effectively addressing some of the fundamental issues necessary to create sustainable social advancement for those in need.
Who Are We?
Make Change! Trust is a charitable fund developed by Internet entrepreneurs and philanthropists devoted to using technology to improve the world. MC!T makes donations to nonprofit organizations that are empowering other nonprofits and the underserved through innovative uses of technology.
MC!T has millions in committed capital and growing. Over the last year, MC!T has donated hundreds of thousands to technology-focused organizations serving others, and directly to nonprofits fighting disease, homelessness, poverty, and supporting other humanitarian causes.
Make Change! Trust is committed to assisting non-profits who are appropriately leveraging technology, studying and sharing best practices, and growing online and offline nonprofit communities.
MC!T makes grants on an invitation-only basis and periodically utilizes a competitive RFP process. We invest in best-of-breed social organizations meeting the following criteria:
Criteria for Grant Consideration:
- A focus on underserved populations who require assistance with technology, education, environmentalism, humanitarian relief, fighting disease, homeless issues, crime, political freedom, government reform, consumer protection, youth issues, addiction, or other like-minded, non-legislative causes;
- A strong management team with leaders from the nonprofit and technology sector;
- At least two years of successful operating history;
- Earned income accounting for at least twenty percent (20%) of total revenues;
- A five-year operating plan that brings benefit to at least five times the number of beneficiaries being served today; and
- Efficient management systems with clean financial statements and clear measures of impact on target communities.
CHANGE starts with a GRANT
Let’s Start a Conversation
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch.