"Make Change! Trust believes that by providing funds and resources to our charity partners we are effectively addressing some of the fundamental issues necessary to create sustainable social advancement for those in need."
To Enhance the Sustainability of the Non-Profit Community Through Social Enterprise
Criteria for Grant Consideration:
- A focus on organizations serving under-served populations in the areas of education, environmentalism, humanitarian relief, fighting disease, homeless issues, crime, political freedom, government reform, consumer protection, youth issues, addiction, or other like-minded, non-legislative causes;
- A strong management team with leaders from the nonprofit and/or business sector;
- At least two years of successful operating history;
- On track to have earned income account for at least twenty percent (20%) of total revenues;
- A five-year strategic plan that brings benefit to at least five times the number of beneficiaries being served today; and
- Efficient management systems with clean financial statements and clear measures of impact on target communities.